A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 Iowa job growth this year projected at 0.8%
- 2 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 3 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 4 Iowa among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 5 Four cosmetology beauty salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Webster
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.