A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 ANKENY AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting for JEO Consulting Group
- 2 56 percent of applicants to Coe College were admitted for fall 2017
- 3 Midland National Life earns spot on NerdWallet's best companies list
- 4 AUDUBON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Medicap Food Bank to be Held September 24
- 5 Ribbon Cutting: Innovative Technologies to be Held September 27
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.