A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 Total OASDI disabled beneficiaries in Iowa zip 50006 remains the same in 2018
- 2 ESTHERVILLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Sip the Ville to be Held October 17
- 3 17% of households in Lockridge received food stamps in 2017
- 4 Census Bureau reports Mount Auburn population was 119 in 2017
- 5 Census Bureau: 75.79% of people in Clare were old enough to vote in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.