A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 EAGLE GROVE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Annual Hot Beef Sundae Supper and Auction
- 2 GREATER BURLINGTON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Young Professionals Lunch & Learn to be Held January 23
- 3 CRESCO CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Cresco Clay Crusher Raffle/Fundraiser to be Held January 25
- 4 CLINTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Discovery Center Funtime Friday
- 5 Iowa posted highest corporate income tax in 2018
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.