A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 State institution: These 4-year Iowa schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 2 WAVERLY AREA DEVELOPMENT GROUP: Holiday Season Retail Event to be Held November 16
- 3 LEE ENTERPRISES: Lee Enterprises selects James Strauss to be publisher in Missoula
- 4 CARROLL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Chamber Coffee and Ribbon Cutting @ Robinson Ruhnke, P.C.
- 5 DUBUQUE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Milroy's Tuxedos 20 Year Anniversary to be Held November 15
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.