A team of officials representing key departments of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) visited Wells Enterprises, Inc., and two of its facilities in LeMars, Iowa, this week to see firsthand the company’s manufacturing practices for consistently ensuring food safety, quality and allergen protection during the production process.
- 1 Graduates earn 298 degrees from William Penn University
- 2 Cost of college went up for all students at Northeast Iowa Community College
- 3 BRIAR CLIFF UNIVERSITY: Briar Cliff announces new appointment
- 4 Graduates earn 296 degrees from Northwestern College
- 5 CLINTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Wild Rose Casino & Resort in Clinton, Iowa announces Maddie Poppe to perform Saturday, September 22
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.