- 1 Census Bureau: 77.3 percent of people in Keokuk County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 2 Census Bureau: 75 percent of people in Monroe County were old enough to vote in 2018
- 3 Four professional engineer licenses lapsed in Winnebago County during 2019
- 4 11 agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting businesses in Polk County have between one and four employees in 2016
- 5 170 construction businesses in Polk County have between five and nine employees in 2016
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.