At Mercy-St Luke's School of Radiologic Technology, 55 percent of undergraduate students are traditional students - age 24 or younger - and 86 percent are female, according to the latest disclosure from the U.S. Department of Education.
- 1 The price of education: Which 2-year Iowa schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- 2 Iowa has 2nd lowest identity theft rate among the 50 states, study finds
- 3 By the Numbers: Iowa not among the 17 jurisdictions with vaping taxes
- 4 Collins State Bank evaluated by feds in 2018
- 5 Paper industry posts after-tax income of $1.7 billion in Q1
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.