About 96.2 percent of the 443 degrees and certificates handed out by the Des Moines University-Osteopathic Medical Center in 2016-17 were to students in Health Professions and Related Programs programs, making them the most popular programs that year, a
- 1 State institution: These 4-year Iowa schools attract the fewest in-state students
- 2 WAVERLY AREA DEVELOPMENT GROUP: Holiday Season Retail Event to be Held November 16
- 3 LEE ENTERPRISES: Lee Enterprises selects James Strauss to be publisher in Missoula
- 4 CARROLL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Chamber Coffee and Ribbon Cutting @ Robinson Ruhnke, P.C.
- 5 DUBUQUE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Milroy's Tuxedos 20 Year Anniversary to be Held November 15
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.