- 1 Iowa job growth this year projected at 0.8%
- 2 Furniture and home furnishings wholesalers report 4 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 3 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 4 Iowa among the 36 states with major tax changes in 2020
- 5 Four cosmetology beauty salon licenses set to expire during Q4 of 2019 in Webster
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Iowa Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.